Children’s Advil Liquid Suspension Fever & Pain
When your child has a fever, you know what it’s like to wait it out. Children’s Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast. It lasts longer too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children’s Advil® also relieves aches and pains.
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches & pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, toothaches and soar throat
- Lasts up to 8 hours
Each 5 mL contains:
- Ibuprofen: 100 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Reviews (0)
- Do not take more than directed (see label).
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on the label. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with Children’s Advil Suspension only. Do not use with other products. Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of suspension.
- Dosing chart
- Under 24 lbs (under 2 years): ask a doctor
- 24-35 lbs (2-3 yrs): 5 mL
- 36-47 lbs (4-5 yrs): 7.5 mL
- 48-59 lbs (6-8 yr): 10 mL
- 60-71 lb (9-10 yr): 12.5 mL
- 72-95 lb (11 yr): 15 mL
- Carefully read label to ensure correct dosing
- DO NOT exceed suggested dosage
- DO NOT use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- DO NOT use right before or after heart surgery.
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- Always read the label before consumption