Marnys Exotique Plus
Marnys® Exotique Plus formula contains Eleutherococcus, Guarana, Taurine, Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng, Creatine and L-Arginine, a unique blend of natural ingredients specially tailored to give an energy boost in certain moments.
Correct nutrition is of vital importance for improving performance in situations that requires it, such as work, stress or sports. Marnys® Exotique Plus supports the balance of the body in the production and use of energy, combating fatigue, maintaining strength, muscle power and cognitive functions.
- Eleutherococcus contains a high concentration of polyphenols that contribute to both cognitive performance and the maintenance of blood circulation.
- Korean Ginseng favors the energetic process for mental and physical activities, and normal sexual function.
- Guarana is valued mainly for its invigorating action, which favors the metabolic process and allows the maintenance of body weight.
- Royal Jelly is an indispensable food for the development and fertility of the queen bee, guaranteeing the continuity of the beehive. It has a high energetic and tonic value.
- Taurine, Arginine and Creatine are amino acids present in many tissues: nervous, muscular, cardiac, etc. Their presence is fundamental for the processes of vasodilatation, muscular contraction and energy production, contributing to vascular and muscular tone and vitality. Arginine especially modulates the vasodilation produced by the so-called route of nitric oxide (NO), which promotes normal cardiovascular function and the sexual area.
- Additional information
Each capsule contains:
- Eleutherococcus : 100 mg
- Glurana (paulinia Cupana): 100 mg
- Taurine: 100 mg
- Lyophilized Royal Jelly (equivalent to 500 mg of pure royel jelly): 85 mg
- Korean Ginseng (Total ginsenoside content of 8-11%): 75 mg
- Creatine: 25 mg
- L-arginine: 25 mg
- Take two (2) capsules a day, preferably before meals.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.