Marnys M Plus
Marnys M Plus
Marnys® Memory Plus (M Plus) contributes to the performance of memory and brain metabolism.
Marnys® Memory Plus is a food supplement formulated with Phosphatidylserine and Choline in the form of citrate. It contributes to the performance of memory during intellectually intense times, study or examination periods, intense work activity or stress.
It is especially recommended for young adults who need extra energy to their cognitive function (concentration, memorisation, etc.), and adults who want to contribute to the proper functioning of memory and other cognitive functions (concentration, mental fluency, retention, etc.)
The synergy of the ingredients in Memory Plus Capsules favours the proper functioning of the cognitive function and the nervous system because it:
- Helps the working memory, mental agility and the brain’s executive functions (reasoning, planning, organisation, decision-making, etc.)
- Contributes to the speed of responses/answers and accuracy.
- Due to the high maintenance of antioxidant levels, facilitates the functioning of verbal memory, memories and thinking.
Marnys Memory Plus includes:
- Choline and phosphatidylserine are essential components for the structural integrity of neurons, nerve transmission, transport and metabolism of lipids and cholesterol, and are, therefore, of vital importance during critical periods of brain development.
- B-complex provides an adequate energy level, reducing fatigue and tiredness.
- Sodium and zinc facilitate optimal maintenance of neural metabolism.
- Chromium modulates the use of glucose in the brain.
- Selenium, vitamins C and E and β-carotene provide antioxidant protection that facilitates a good neurological function.
- Additional information
Each capsule contains:
- Phosphatidylserine IP-20: 300 mg
- Choline citrate: 300 mg
- Vitamin C: 30 mg
- Zinc: 13.2 mg
- Niacin: 9 mg
- Vitamin E: 5 mg
- B-Carotene: 2.4
- Riboflavin: 0.8 mg
- Thiamine: 0.7 mg
- Chromium: 7.3 mg
- Selenium: 3.12 ug
- Take one (1) capsules, three (3) time a day, preferably with meals.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
|Pack Size:|| |