PHD Creatine Monohydrate 250GM | 50 Servings
- Proven to increase physical performance
- Increase muscle growth
- Explosive strength
- Enhanced power
Directions for Use
- Depending on what website you are on may depend on the recommendation of when and how to use creatine monohydrate. However, it has been found that to load creatine monohydrate quickly and effectively is to consume 0.3g per kg body weight preferably with a high GI carb meal or drink as insulin helps the delivery of the creatine to the muscle. It is advised to follow this protocol for approx. 5 days and then lower to a maintenance dose of 4-5 grams per day.
- 1 10cc scoop provides a 5g serving of Creatine Monohydrate
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
Imported From: UK
PHD Micronized Creatine Core Benefits:
- Proven to increase physical performance.
- Instant blend powder.
- Ideal for quality and force sports.
- Facilitate to extend strength.
- Assist with recovery and power.
- Creatine helps the muscles recover more rapidly during exercise. This strong lift may assist competitors with accomplishing explosions of speed and energy, particularly during short episodes of high-force exercises, for example, weight lifting or running.
PhD Micronized Creatine Best For:
- Team sport participants
- Jym Goers
- Anyone wants to stay active & energetic during any workout
Frequently Asked Questions:
1: When should I take this supplement?
Ans: Include 1 serving (1 level scoop = 1 x 5g serving) of Creatine Monohydrate to 400ml of water or squeeze and mix for roughly 10 seconds.
2: Does this product contain any harmful ingredient?
Ans: There are no clinically notable negative health impacts that are inferable from the use of long term creatine supplementation. Actually, there are various investigations/Researches indicating that creatine supplementation on a long term (1-5years+) had no bad health impacts.
3: What is the age limit to take this supplement?
Ans: Not Recommended for Minors, People above 16 years of age are recommended to use.
4: Is it necessary to do workout for results?
Ans: It won’t do any harm to your body to take creatine supplement since it’s probably the most secure enhancement to take, however you’ll not watch an a very remarkable change in your muscle volume without working out.