PhD Lean Degree Stimulant Free – 90Caps | 15 Servings
Lean Degree is the latest strongest weight management fat burner formula of PHD Nutrition ever. It created with specific advanced ingredients that are distinguished for their effectiveness. Its Maximum strength has been designed to guarantee serious results. Popular with both hardcore bodybuilders & female users. Also, be used or stacked effectively with CLA & L Carnitine.
Imported From: UK
Lean Degree Core Benefits:
- Contains black pepper & cayenne pepper extracts
- High Caffeine to Improve Focus
- Alpha Lipoid acid
- Green tea extract & focus Coffee Beans Extract
- Contains b5 to help reduce tiredness, fatigue & Dizziness
- Contain Chromium to help normalize blood pressure levels.
- Stimulant Free
PhD Lean Degree Best For:
- Athletes preparing for a competition or Physique Modeling
- Help boost energy levels & reduce your consciousness of fatigue
- Caffeine can help boost metabolic rates for up to 3 hours.
- It should not be used for breastfeeding or pregnant women. Furthermore, if you have heart problems or high blood pressure, you should speak to a healthcare professional prior to using PhD Lean Degree.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1: When should I take this supplement?
Ans: 3 servings daily, 1 serving = 2 capsules.
Use 1 serving empty stomach upon waking and the second serving 30 minutes prior to exercise. Otherwise, use 1 serving in the morning and the second serving in the afternoon and third in the evening.
2: Does this product contain any harmful ingredient?
Ans: All Ingredients comes from natural sources. This product is completely harmless with the understanding that it is used correctly & daily serving sizes are not exceeded.
3: What is the age limit to take this supplement?
Ans: People above 16 years of age are recommended to use this product.
4: Is it necessary to do workout for results?
Ans: your diet is the gun, and exercise is the ammunition. Fat burners may help you aim a bit better and target fat more powerfully. But minus the good diet, a scope is just good for looking at things from far-off.