PhD Pharma Whey HT + Eco – 5lb/2.25Kg | 90 Servings
- Why Isolate, Whey Concentrate and Hydrolysed Whey Isolate blend
- Great tasting and versatile, use as a shake or in recipes
- Contains added Leucine peptides for a superior muscle building effect
What is PhD Pharma Whey HT+?
Pharma Whey HT+ is a high protein, low carb and low-fat protein shake. Pharma Whey HT+ packs 37g protein per super serving.
Directions to Use
- 1 serving = 25 g (1 scoop)
- Pharma Whey HT+ is most commonly used post workout due to its fast acting nature when specifically taken with water. However, Pharma Whey HT+ is also used throughout the course of the day as a quick shake, on the go to bump up your quality protein intake.
Imported From: UK
- Additional information
PhD Pharma Whey HT+ Core Benefits:
All day formula – can be used before or after workout, in the middle of meals, with a meal, or whenever of day where you need additional protein in your nourishment.
- NO SIGNIFICANT SIDE EFFECTS
- LEAN MUSCLE BUILDING
- BCCA HELPS IN QUICK MUSCLE RECOVERY
- BEST FOR VEGETARIANS
This supplement with digestive enzyme and pro-biotic formula helps the digestion system, guaranteeing the quick delivery of protein to the muscles.
PhD Pharma Whey HT+ Best For:
Pharma Whey HT+ is best for providing protein. It is a best supplement for post workout with few carbohydrates. It is perfect for those who want to Gain Lean Muscles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1: When should I take this supplement?
Ans: It can be taken during the whole day but as per instructions it is highly effective for post workout meal.
2: Does this product contain any harmful ingredient?
Ans: No, The Ingredients comes from natural sources. The raw-material ingredient is milk. It helps the immune system stay strong & helps you stay full.
3: What is the age limit to take this supplement?
Ans: Whey Protein doesn’t have any specific age but usually is manufactured for adults. People above 16 years of age are recommended to use whey protein.
4: Is it necessary to do workout for results?
Ans: No, it doesn’t matter either you do workout or not. Dietary protein is one effective strategy. Whey protein is a just protein substitute to meet the daily protein needs if you are not getting it through your daily meals.
Chocolate Cookies, Vanilla